Moving To > Croatia
Croatia International Shipping Services and Moving Quotes
Do you need international moving services for your overseas relocation to Croatia? While moving to a new country is not only exciting, it also requires research and planning-and most importantly, a professional and trust worthy international mover to ship your household goods safely to your new home. If you are planning an overseas move to Croatia, let International Sea & Air Shipping assist you with every aspect of your relocation to ensure it is a success!
How International Sea & Air Shipping can help for moving to Croatia
International Sea & Air Shipping's talented and expertly trained moving specialists will help you every step of the way during your international move to Croatia. Before you get started, learn more about all of our offered shipping services and options to determine what best meets your needs:
- Your moving timeline. When do you need to be in Croatia? Should you ship your goods via air or sea freight?
- Your real estate plans. Will you be renting or buying a home?
- Your fragile items. Do you require packing or custom crating services?
- Your family/household size. Are you moving alone or with family? For business or personal reasons?
- Your cubic feet estimate. How large is your shipment?
How Much Does a Move to Croatia Cost?
Cost is always a major factor to consider when planning your overseas move. Your first step is scheduling a home survey with International Sea & Air Shipping to receive a quote to ship your items to Croatia. One of our trained moving specialists will visit your home to view your belongings and determine your shipment's estimated cubic footage. You will then receive a free quote for the international moving services you need!
Ultimately, the cost of your overseas move to Croatia will vary based on the cubic footage of your shipment, your preferred method of shipping (air vs. sea freight) the services you require (such as packing and custom crating), and many other factors.
Croatia, officially known as the Republic of Croatia, is a country in central southeastern Europe. The nation has a rich history, dating back to the early seventh century when the region was occupied by Croats.
Croatia's unique crescent shape is bordered by Slovenia, Hungary, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Serbia and Montenegro. Cres and Krk, located in the Adriatic Sea, are Croatia's largest islands and Dinara is the highest peak of Croatia. The country is home to eight national parks, mostly located along the Adriatic coast.
Croatia's culture has roots in a long history-- fourteen centuries' worth. The country is home to seven world heritage sites-the largest number in Europe. Notable sites include the Walls of Dubrovnik and the Cathedral of St. James. Croatia is also the birthplace of many historical figures, including the inventor of parachutes Faust Vrančić, physicist and diplomat RuđerBošković, and poet Ivan Gundulić.
Classified as an emerging and developing economy by the International Monetary Fund-and as a high income economy by the World Bank-Croatia is a member of the United Nations, the Council of Europe, NATO, the WTO and CEFTA. Croatia is also a founding member of the Union for the Mediterranean. The main trade partners of Croatia are Italy, Germany, Austria, Russia, China and Slovenia.
Custom Regulations for Croatia:
- Passport copy with entry stamp
- Certificate of Residence
- Work Permit
- Customer does not have to be present at customs clearance of household goods
- Used household goods and personal effects are duty-free if they have been owned and used by the customer for over six months
- Customer must contact Destination Agent upon arrival
- All new items require invoices
- All weapons are subject to a special license
MOTOR VEHICLES REGULATIONS
- Customer must be present for customs clearance of automobiles
- Used autos are allowed duty-free import if owned and used by customer for over six months
- Documents required:
- Certificate of Registration
- Health Certificate from veterinarian required
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, International sea & air shipping cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.
Call our International Moving Specialists @ 1-866-788-1090